Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Jessica Falls 1.

“The large hourglass in the hall holds sands that when turned fall like Jessica Falls straight to the bottom until turned again. But the falls shall never rise again it is an eternal decent. Like the fallen stars blotted from reality only to live as shadows for ten thousand years, such was my Jessica’s destiny. I can speak for hours in this line, but only string puzzles. This ends like it begins; drowning in the blue blue faraway sea.
Of the blue sea I was born, spat onto the sand, lungs full of sea water, skin covered in kelp, my life struggling for air. Once a man of war but now disaster, cast away with hope passing faster than the faraway sun, I was than a dead man. Later she would tell me that the sea gave me to her, that I was a gift for her faith. Her faith that sang on even ends of joy and sadness, lifted, with tired hands, my head to the spoon and fed my heart with fire. Until her i was a dead man.

No comments: